Would you like to emigrate and live and work in The Gambia?
Are you looking for a new area of activity?
Would you like to take over a well-established and well-maintained lodge?
Would you like to make money starting the first day?
Would you like to wake up with a view of palm trees?
Would you like sunshine throughout the year?
Would you like to work with interesting travelers?
All this can be possible. This dream can become true!
We are selling our many years standing, well-established Sukuta Camping & Lodge, which welcomes lots of guests that come back annually to stay at our premises.
- The property includes a beautiful and extensive tropical garden area with more than 150 trees (malayna, mango, avocado, eucalyptus, bamboo and palm trees).
- 18 guest rooms (expandable!).
- Small restaurant for our guests.
- A separate residence for the proprietor with a large terrace.
- All powered by renewable energy (solar and wind), generators and public electricity supply.
- Water supply through public water network and a deep well.
- Situated at a central location to Airport, Banjul, and Serrekunda, however, a rural and very quiet location (Sukuta).
Car Park (Leased Property)
Right opposite CAMPING-SUKUTA & LODGE lies our long-term-leased SUKUTA-CAR-PARK (80m x 30m) with guaranteed monthly income from long-term parking fees.
Here on our 24/7 surveyed parking, long-term travellers who are taking a break from their journey, as well as Gambian residents, can park their car, camper van, motorbike, boat, etc.
Normally we are very well booked in the rainy season from June to November, and well booked in the remaining months of the Year.
Moreover, we had our rental cars parked and maintenanced on SUKUTA-CAR-PARK (we currently do not have any rental cars available).
- There is a store for rental bicycles
- Free space for car sales
- Space for small repairs on guest’s vehicles etc.
- A house for employees
- A sea container that is used as an additional storage space
- Store for long-term parked motorbikes
- Roofed area for about 20 long-term parked vehicles, as well as open space
The lease for the car park can be taken over with the purchase of CAMPING-SUKUTA & LODGE.
More information is available on request.
Inspection visit anytime on request.
Takeover price is Euro 550,000.00.
Contact email: email@example.com